January 10, 2006

5 Things You Don't Know About Me...

Heather tagged me so I share 5 things that you may not know about me... then I tag 5 other people.
  1. I am told that I sing in my sleep.
  2. When I was younger, my cousins, Jen and Katie, and I would dress alike. Looking back at the few pictures we have of those days I always wonder - what were we thinking??? And our outfits always had pink in them. (oh how I greatly dislike the color pink.)
  3. When I was 12 I got my first camera. Even back then I took tons of pictures, tho it would seem that since I had no job and had to buy film and pay for developing myself I would not have taken so many pictures. I don't remember what film my camera took, but I got square pictures. It was VERY old! (and the rest is history.)
  4. I used to play the piano. I wish I had never stopped. I also used to play the guitar. I do not miss it! I would love to learn to play the violin.
  5. I hate politics. Any kind of politics. Ick. I have no words to describe how much I hate politics.
The 5 people I tag are:

No comments: