July 29, 2008

Time to Change

prayer. it's more than just ask ask ask for what i think i need or just want. it's a way to have a conversation with my creator. not just in church, or on my knees, but when i hear a new and awesome song or a stranger smiles at me or i get a call from a dear friend who i miss tons or take a walk and the scene around me makes my heart beat wildly with the moment Jesus created just for me to see in that moment, a sun set, sun filtering thru leaves, deer in the field, tiny flowers in gardens. and pictures of them all! in my mind and a few on my camera to remember. and no matter how creative i think i may be, my creativity could never come near to matching the wonderful creativity of my God who puts these things in my path to delight me and bring me closer to him. so, i feel silly, but i am excited to travel on this road that Jesus has planned for me no matter.

time to say 'goodbye' to my old wineskin and trade it in for a new one.

Psalm 62

No comments: