November 15, 2005

Day of Fiascos

Ah. The tragedy. I had mom and dad falling of their chairs with laughter at supper. Again. As always.
Fiasco #1:
Every Day After Christmas, I go shopping and get Oma an angel ornament for her Christmas gift the following Christmas. This year I was informed thatwe were not exchanging gifts, so I pulled out the box to give to her early. I opened the box to make sure the ornament wasn't broken and packed it back up to give Oma when next I saw her. Well, today was the day...I gave Oma the box and she pulled out the tissue and...there was no ornament. Grrr. Where did it go? The big mystery of the week.

Mom thot this was hilarious. I felt even worse when she kept laughing harder and harder about the whole ordeal. IT WAS FUNNY THEN AND IT ISN"T FUNNY NOW!!!

Fiasco #2:
Mom made wonderful tacos for supper tonight. A priceless moment happened when Dad went to finish off the Tommy-Toes.
Dad picked up the shell and proceeded to start putting meat in it...then he looked down and saw: The Cardboard. You know - the little cardboard thing that they put in the box so the sheels don't get crushed (as easily).

The look on Dad's face was priceless. Woulda made an awesome picture.

Keith and Morgan are here now, Chow!

No comments: