November 12, 2005

Lost Music

I have a habit of losing things...or misplacing them in such an obvious place that I cannot find them. Example: The day Point of Grace's new CD came out this summer I bought it. I listened to it once and...have not found it since.
Today I made the huge mistake of going to Northwestern Books to re-purchase the CD. I had a coupon for 20% off that I was gonna use. Just get the CD and walk out. But before I found that CD...I saw the Christmas music display.
I love Christmas music. I listen to it year-round. So, as you may have guesses - I completely forgot about the CD that I went to get and started perusing the Christmas CD's. There are so many good new ones out this year! I have an ever-growing list of Christmas CDs that I want to get now. Sigh.
I walked out with $100 worth of Christmas music. And the Point of Grace CD. For only $58.02!!
(This story would probably have been better had I not gotten what I was after in the first place, but it was in the 'Christmas Stocking Stuffers' sale - I got it for $8.97 instead of the regular $17.98)

No comments: