November 17, 2005

Stressed Spelled Backwards

Spells 'Desserts'. Which is exactly what I'm gonna be looking for here shortly...maybe I will make French Silk Pie.

(BEWARE: Raging Rant ahead.)
I'm giving up on whole 'go with the flow' thing at work when people hand me stupid crap...I'm gonna started getting my super involved so things don't get anymore out of hand. If they wanna 'joke around' they better tell me they are, and that's fine; but still - there are some things that SHOULD NOT be joked about. I know that maybe some of it is just from everyone being stressed out right now from all the changes and new rules at work, but I have to deal with all that too, and everyone who likes giving crap seems to always send it my way. NO MORE! So there.
(End Raging Rant)

Anyway, on to a better topic...gas. It is under $2 by my house. How wacky is that? I can't remember the last time I saw it so cheap. (I could look in my gas/mileage book...but it's outside and it's cold.)I am wrapping my first Christmas gift of the season today. I'm way behind with my Christmas wrapping. Usually I'm done wrapping everyone's gifts by now, but this year I'm not even done shopping. Oh well. I'm sure I'll live. And I'm sure the people getting the gifts could care less when I wrapped them...but it is fun to have them sitting out to make people drool over them!!

I have shared too much today. I'm drained of energy to be nice anymore tonight. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and for the rest of us... it's almost time to start thinking of christmas shopping

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I have two Christmas presents that I am surprised that I already have. I suppose I could start jumpin under the bandwagon though. I mean on.

K