September 07, 2006

Silently Screaming

This may seem petty, but it bugs me:

I HATE MAC!!!!!! For one reason - and pretty much only one...well, two, but they kinda go together.....

1. WHY does the computer (iPhoto) stinkin need THREE COPIES of the SAME stinkin PICTURE?????????????????????

2. WHY ...... I am so upset and AGGRAVATED about this I'm going to cry and I could really use a GOOD SCREAM!!! WHY does there have to be all the stupid hidden files that take up valuable space? They never seem to get deleted (yes, Rick, I empty my trash ALL THE TIME!) and they tell me, for example, on my 512 memory card - I SHOULD be able to fit 3-400 pictures on, but cuz of all the stinkin extra files they copy in there I can't hardly fit 100! THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!! AND CDs!!!!! On my PC I could fit 3x the amount of info on a CD or DVD, but cuz of Mac's stupid extra, hidden, UNWANTED FILES! I need 3x the CDs to fit the same info! SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than this (which is even more of a big deal than 'glow').... I have come to really like my Mac.......

So - anyone know anything that can help fix this problem???

No comments: