September 02, 2006

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

Well, I just got home from picking Jenni up at the airport after her mini vacation to Vegas. What a fun place!! And what an adventure Jenni had getting home....I bet there will be some funny posts to her blog...when she wakes up!!

Oh - Jenni got me an awesome gift at the M&M Store!!!

M&M Pirates...Arggg. Vicious and tasty!!

So, until Jenni posts pictures and stories from her trip, here are some pictures from when Jenni, Katie and I went last year! (Was it really just last year?? It seems so long ago!)A view from the plan coming into Vegas.

The Excalibur - this is where we stayed!

Treasure Island...watching the Sirens of TI.

The Chocolate Fountain at the Bellagio - from over head in the ceiling to floor! And the chocolate can be smelled throughout the shopping section of the Bellagio!!

Me and the Cola Bear...

Hoover Dam...I got really dizzy here!

Dolphins at the Mirage. :-D

Bellagio Fountain - always a must see! So cool to watch!

Good night!

ps - if you wanna see more pictures, they are here...

1 comment:

jenni said...

Thank you soooooooooo much for picking me up at the airport. I will updating my blog very soon.

Viva Las Vegas baby!!