November 02, 2006

Interesting...

I was excited to go to work today. I don't know why. I just was. That hasn't happened in over a year....

The only reason I can give is that Jesus was with me and made my day better than anticipated. Not that it was any better than yesterday (or this past year), but I was just...happy.

Yay!!!

(And if the posts below scare you at all, do not fear! There are more emails like them! I wrote them today when I was in need of a break...which breaks never come too often, anymore...)

I got the Willy Wonka theme song on my iPod last night! Woo Hoo! So exciting.

If you are looking for a new movie to watch, Curious George was cute and funny and actually clean! And not stupid, like most cartoons that try to recreate a classic story are...

Heidi's date of marriage is coming up quite quickly. It woulda been fun to go, but it wouldn't have worked out anyway...and they probably wouldn't a let me go, cuz the other girl in the office is out Monday. Which means...I'm holding down the fort at work in every way possible. Oh boy. Pray for me! I will be crazy by 6:10am. And I don't start until 7...

No comments: