November 20, 2006

Newsie

Oh, guess what? My car will hopefully be finished Dec 4! I hope it's done before the 2nd, tho, as I have Smitty's concert to drive to.

I am starting to react to the accident now. I am very scared of driving. I keep seeing the accident in my head, and thinking about driving makes me so nervous I almost feel like I want to throw up. I have to keep praying pretty much the entire time of driving for this to not happen...I usually can just work thru my fears (like edging the top of the wall at Janet's. On a LADDER! EEEEECK!) by telling myself that they are silly and I'll be fine, but that isn't working with driving right now. Seriously, if I never had to drive again I would be VERY happy.

Oh, and yes, I smashed my poor thumbs painting at Janet's tonight. We got the living room done!!! It looks smashing! One thumb is completely better, but the other...is big and blue and sore.. :-s More on that later.

No comments: