November 30, 2006

Squiiiiiiish

Tonight I made supper. And I got Dad to eat broccoli without him knowing it! (He hates it with a passion and will not eat anything that has been near it!)


Tuesday night I hung out at Lukas' and we watched Polar Express. It was better than the first time around. And I love the soundtrack.

It took me all afternoon (Sunday) to wrap this gift. I kept having problesm...but I like how it turned out! It'll be fun giving it to the recipient closer to Christmas. I now am completely done, and just have one thing left to wrap!

Wednesday night I hung out with the Thiesen family. Jack and Sam are so much fu nto be around, and I love talking with Jen. And Bob when he's around.


While at Thiesen's I helped Jen & Bob move Janet's desk out of the basement to outside to bring it over to Janet's new house (which she is moving into this Saturday!!) I didn't happen to remember that there were 4 steps, and not just 3 and fell. Hard. And hurt my foot royally. Ended up spending the rest of the evening in the living room with a bag of frozen broccoli on my foot. LOL. How funny. I couldn't help laughing. Here's my foot: (you can kinda see the bruising, and the bruised area is swollen.)


Thursday:
slept with a bag of frozen veggies tied to my foot. now they are mooshed and mashed and there's a hole in the bag somewhere, so there's veggie juice everywhere! good thing there is never much juice in those bags, huh?!?
everyone at work was kinda laughing at the way i was walking...at least it was my left foot i hurt, not the right one - i can still drive!!!!!!!!
~~~
here is our outside christmas lights:

Now you are caught up on my week....time to go make more memories!!!!!!!!

No comments: