March 02, 2007

Projects

The whole basement is officially in disarray. I have taken everything but the desk and hope chest out of my room and will be painting the walls tomorrow and then shampooing the carpet.

Then comes the fun part (not). Washing everything that was in my room and putting it back in, while getting rid of more. I filled a large garbage can and recycling bin with junk and a huge box with stuff to get rid of. Tomorrow I get to go thru the stuff in my closet while the paint dries.

And this all has to be done by Sunday night! I'm only one person....geh. Better get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to do this by sunday? And why the sudden renovation? Do you want help? Call me if you do, I don't have any plans as of yet (though I may go prom dress shopping).