June 29, 2007

A Note of Moving

A Moving Rant:

A Tip for Car Packers of Friends Who are Moving:

DON'T ADJUST THE DRIVER'S SEAT OF A CAR UNLESS IT'S YOUR CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes for hard driving...and the mirrors were not correct for being that close to the steering wheel. Not that I could have moved them, I was squashed! Luckily I was able to grip the bottom of the steering wheel to steer and my knees only hit it when I had to employ the breaks. GEH.

End of The Moving Rant.

Beginning of post:

So, Janet is moving into my house tonight! My car was loaded and once they (being the guys who were helping pack!) were ready to load up Bob's truck I headed home to unload my car. :-) Soon, there will be two cars, two vans and one truck coming here to unload lots of Janet stuff. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Kandi, that was my bad! I think what happened was I moved it up a tad to make something fit and then Travis, not knowing I had already moved it, moved it forward even more. So, I can just imagine how squished you were--lo siento!

Anonymous said...

Arrrgghhh...I'm not anonymous, I'm Jessica! =)