October 21, 2007

Christmas Music

I love Christmas. The giving of gifts, the good food, the music....

I listen to Christmas songs year-round. They are good!! I have 446 Christmas songs on my iPod. That is about half my collection. I was going to add the rest of my songs, but I came upon one tiny little problem.

Alright, so it's actually quite a BIG problem...

All my Christmas music CDs are missing.

It is a sad sad day in my life.

I will have to look for them sometime when I actually have more than 5 minutes to search and I will be buying more CDs this season! Smitty just came out with another AWESOME Christmas CD, and Josh Groban finally released one!! There are also several others on my wish list. :-) Now just to fit them into my budget.............

Pity my co-workers. It is now the season to start playing Christmas music quite regularly at work. :-D And soon, it will be playing 24/7!!!!!

No comments: