January 07, 2006

Summer Fun

This summer was so much fun! So, with it being so cold outside I decided to go thru some pictures that makes me all warm inside...and, now that they are on Flickr, everyone can see them!! YAY! And...my friends and I are always, always pulling up flickr to get out pictures from Fourth of July and always, always are disappointed when we remeber that these pictures weren't there...so I decided to upload them!

There was the Chocolate Party, where Heather and Melody OD'd on Junior Mints. I still ahve leftovers hiding somewhere in my freezer...just waiting for the next party!! (j/k)

In June, some of us went Swing Dancing...not really my thing, but it was fun watching everyone else dance - there were some crazy good dancers there!

Then there was July 4th. What a crazy day! Jenni, Nate, Travis, Deb, Katie and I went to Como Zoo and had loads of crazy fun. Afterwards we all drove over to Katie's parents house to celebrate July Fourth with loads of friends.

Then, there are all of the HAT pictures...which is continually being added to!


No comments: