June 26, 2006

Looking For Me @ Work?

I *love* it when I get a message that 'some lady just called for you. She
sounded about our age and very pleasant and friendly. Didn't leave a name, said
she'd call back' and then NO ONE EVER CALLS BACK!! It drives me MAD (which
isn't too hard anymore)! It's a short, fast road to crashing in
incomprehensible gibberish - and I'm pretty much already there, as of....7 this
morning!

Sigh. Thank you for putting up with my rant! You can leave your name when you
call and I for some odd and unforseeable reason (aka: lunch !) do not answer
the phone. I also usually turn on my cell at lunch time (unless I carelessly
forget it at home, which has happened....one time.)

Well, back to the mind bending task of de-coding technical terms and turning
them into the correct, easily understood language!! (yay!)

PS - We here are not holding our breath (some quit when they turned purple),
tho many fingers are crossed, that I get my new computer today!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: