April 28, 2007

Corny Shopping Ahead...

Tonight I was given a gift card as a thank you gift to a store I've never heard of before! So, I hopped on the web to check it out....there is some pretty fun stuff! I believe it will be a blast going to the store to shop. Here are a few items of note that I saw on the website:

Well, now Anna is not the only one who can sport a new nose!
Tho, I'm sure Anna's will look more real...
Now you, too, can sound Irish - whether you are or not!!
Are your cuts hungry? Feed them bacon!!
This is my laugh for the night....tomorrow is a busy day, as I am staying at Katie's until the basement is put back together, new carpet in the guest room and all!

For tonight, I will be crawling over and under items strewn about in an attempt to find my room. If all else fails, I will sleep in my car for the night.

(No, it isn't as bad as all that, just overly messy. TOO overly messy! I am not the cleanest person around, but this mess is too large and has been around too long. I can not take it anymore! Agggggg......see me heading to the funny farm!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that store! It's a cool place to get a gift certificate-- well-deserved, by the way!