April 03, 2007

Two Huge Annoyances

They may even be called pet peeves. They both have to do with my iPod and computer.

1. When I have the 'Open iTunes when iPod connects' unchecked, why does iTunes still pop up? It's quite annoying, and messes me up when I'm in the middle of other stuff.

2. Why can't the backlight timer just stay off like I want it to? Why does it keep resetting itself to 10 seconds after I recharge the iPod? This happens every day. grrr.

3. (Yes I can count, I just remembered this one!) I think for some reason the clicker wheel thing is not fully working anymore. I can't shut the iPod off immediately. It has to sit and use up battery waiting to shut off. Which sometimes has been 10-15 minutes. I tries resetting the iPod, which helped somewhat with the long times for it to shut off, but I still have trouble shutting it off right away. GAK.

I hate cleaning, which is why I am sitting at the computer instead of cleaning, getting ready for our company who is arriving (if thy come) Thursday night. sigh.

Found this in some class notes from work:

The Customer is Always Right
One day Suzy was fishing and caught one perch. Since this one fish was not enough to feed her and her parents, she decided to give it to her cats, Moe and Peters. She prepared it for Moe and Peters (2 very pampered cats!) and set it in their dish. After sniffing at the fish for a minute (possibly Jordan's minute), they stuck their noses in the air and refused to eat the fish. After thinking for a minute (a shorter minute than the cats) Suzy ran the electric can opener, to which Moe and Peters came running and ate that same perch up in a jiffy.


So, now I really need to get back to cleaning so I can go to bed tonight!!

No comments: