February 06, 2006

Blonde Calls

At work I often get crazy and weird calls...and I have decided to post them, cuz although they sometimes annoy me when they are happening...I have great fun laughing at them immediately after!!!!

Here is a call from today:
Me: Hello. This is Multi-Clean. How may I help you?
Guy: Yeah. Do you manufacture any of the Multi-Clean chemicals?
Me: (pause, roll eyes) Yes, we do.
Guy: Oh. OK. What is your company name?
Me: (deep sigh inside, wondering if this guy is deaf?) Our company name is Multi-Clean.
Guy: Oh. Well, OK then! Thanks.
End of phone call...

A favorite caller of mine is a guy who calls from our Corporate office in Addison, IL...every couple months he calls our office asking for 'Pam.' We have no Pam at our office! And I tell him so every time...next time, tho, Darvion and I concocted some funny things to say!!! :-)

No comments: