February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Seems this valetine's day has been more than I was expecting!

I got some great surprises...and a few valentines (that I wasn't expecting!)

The last time I got a valentine I was 16 and Dad found this crazy funny one he wanted to give me before he and Mom left for Ishpeming for Winter Fellowship. I still have it. In fact, While I was working on organizing all the stuff I have, I found it again and was reminiscing as I looked thru all the letters and cards I have kept thru the years. It is black velvet with a metallic red heart and the word 'Boys' on front and inside it says 'Now that I have your attention, Daughter, I'd like to wish you a happy Valentine's Day!' It still makes me laugh!!!!

Sleep calls... repeating 'I am not sick' over and over to myself only works for so long...I just need to pin up the valentine from Hailey and I'm off.

No comments: