February 06, 2006

Full Having Not Eaten

Yesterday I ate...maybe 4 spoonfuls of chocolate cookie dough. Unhealthy, I know, but ohsogood!!!!

This weekend Katie, Janet and I got together and bought all the stuff for and made 2 pans of lasagna, 3 pans of chicken pot pie, 5 lbs of meatloaf, and tons of calico bean bake. And 14 loaves of banana bread and 2 batches of chocolate cookie dough to split between us (for eating, not cooking!) Tons of food! We also got tater tots, meatballs, Toasteds crackers, honey roasted peanuts and more...so much food!!!!!

Working with all that food made me un-hungry.

I have a total of 30 completed meals in my freezer, plus dessert and snacks and more food to make other meals later...all for a little over $40! Makes me hungry thinking aobut all the yummy food tucked away waiting for me...I think I'll go eat supper now!

No comments: