February 11, 2006

A Saturday

Another day of sorting and packing away and (hopefully) throwing away…yay! Church is tonight. I wonder if John will announce that Dan & Gretchen are leaving bluer?

John did announce about Dan and Gretchen leaving…and even tho I knew of the decision a week ago and understood why they are leaving… I still felt like crying. I will miss seeing them at church, but I will still be seeing Gretchen and the kids once in a while during the week, tho Dan is usually working somewhere far far away. Sigh.

After church those of us in the Monday Night Small Group Bible Study (or whatever we are calling it?) migrated around deciding to throw Jen a party for her birthday, which is tomorrow. It will be fun!!!

I wanted to go out with the bluer group after church, but was too hungry and had no money, so hung out at Russie’s instead! Janet came, also. We (Janet, Marcus, Katie and I) were gonna watch Marcus get his ear pierced again, even tho he can only have it in for 3 weeks before he’s on base again…Marcus cracks me up! However, he forgot his wallet, but was gonna borrow money from Janet until they remembered (as we were getting out of the car at the place) that he also needed his ID!! So, no piercings for Marcus tonight.

No comments: