December 09, 2005

Christmas Party!

Tonight was Kristina's formal Christmas party. It was tons of fun! We were all dressed up pretty and Kristina made some awesome chicken scampi. Then we sat around and visited (after the guys cleaned the kitchen) and some played a game.

Here are some of the pix from tonight. I will get all of them on Flickr tomorrow.

Deb and Katie playing with Marcus' hair...

Rob tried to claim the big piece of fudge for himself.
It isn't really a surprise, Gretchen's fudge is the best in the land!!
We were all fighting over it!

The guys cleaned up after the meal. Had to get documentation of this!!

Is Rob cold?

Haha - we still see ya, Rick!

Visiting around the table during desert

Hailey chomping on a candy cane...after she had fudge

Hailey showing us how well she can furrow her eyebrows!

Ryan juggling...while curling his tongue!


So, I didn't get a pic of me w/my camera, (at the party)
but Rick R did with his...I took this after I got home.
I still look like a dork, but whatever.

No comments: