April 27, 2006

< Snappy Title Here > a.k.a. "Dropped it. Dropped it."

Jack and Sammy are sooo much fun!
I hung out with them and Jen last night.
(Jen is a blast, too!)

(Sammy was saving some supper for later...
that's what's all over his face!!)

"Treat Time. All done!" ~ Sammy
When Sammy heard it was treat time he put the cap back on
my camera so we could go get our treat. (mini M&Ms)

Jack's first bag of mini's popped open and went all
over the steps. We left them for the squirrels!
(Sorry, Janet and Heather!)

Jack took this picture.


I got my very first 'Easter Basket' from Jen and the Boyz!!!!
When Sammy was giving it to me, he dropped it. While he
was picking it up he kept muttering "Dropped it. Dropped it."
HEE!
It got even funnier (maybe not to Bob, tho!) when Bob
called from Florida and when Sammy got the phone, all
he'd say before dropping the phone was.......
"Dropped it. Dropped it."


After the boys went to bed, Jen and I talked
and we tried to watch American Idol.
Kelli left...But Elliott's still there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are the rest of the pictures.

No comments: