April 07, 2006

A BLAH Day (and Ramblings)

Today was bad...I was ready to go leave work and never return by 7:26am. And I didn't get to work til a little after 7....My computers (at home and at work) hate me!!!!

On a happier note, I bought Kutless' new CD today! Can't wait to hear it...(yes, I buy their CDs sight un-heard!)

Which reminds me of Monday night...after small group at Jen's...I was tired, and for some reason Mom's tree fell over! I was so tired, all I could think of to say was "That was unforseeable." It made mom laugh really hard. Glad I'm sooooo entertaining!

And, for Katie's wedding shower at Janet's....WE ARE HAVING A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cascades of chocolate goodness with tons of nummy treats to drown in it!!!

And I finally found 'Scatterbrain' by Judy Canova...and snatched up the two whole copies (one on VHS, the other on DVD)!!!! I have watched both, and it is just as good and funny as I remembered it being...from when I was like 9 (the only time I ever saw it, the tape got wreaked...)

Enuf ramblings, for now...I have a birthday party to go to!

YAY!!! for the weekend....

PS - Michael Buble ROCKS! and I greatly dislike Josh Hartnett.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new Kutless disc is pretty good. I'm not sure you'll like it though. You've probably already listened to it by now, though huh?

Kandi said...

The new Kutless CD is awesome!!! I just opened it up today...