April 24, 2006

In sickness and in Health

Oma broke her foot yesterady morning. One of my favorite Michigan people, Dan Cloniger, died this weekend. The funeral is Thursday or Friday. :-( I won't be going, and neither will Oma. Mom was gonna go with Opa, but some other friends are going with him and Mom is staying home to watch over Oma. What is it with people dying on Sundays? It's kinda funny - just last week I'd asked if Dan was still alive, cuz his name wasn't on the wedding invite. So...they changed the label, and now...he is dead. Laugh if you will, Dan LOVED jokes! His fav was one was a picture of a toilet fastened to a motorcycle. It was the 'Old Person's Motorcycle'. I miss Dan. Man, do I miss Dan! We used to email jokes all the time, but when Dan moved to the nursing home, the email was shut down. :-( I miss Dan...........He was awesome.

No comments: