October 23, 2006

Happenings

And in no particular order:

First off, let me say "I got filled up my gas tank today and spent under $30." I can't remember the last time that's happened!!!! Woo Hoo!

I had fun tonight hanging out at Russie's. Don't do that as much as I used to...the Russie house used to be my second home. I miss that...

on to the picture stories...

First up, I see that I visited Oma's garden again! Mom was raving aobut these flowers, so I had to drive over and check them out. :-D

Second, I got some pictures of Dad's back brace. He broke his back this summer, and the doctors are finally believing him that his back still hurts, and they discovered that there was more damage than they first thot, and now he has a brace. (in this picture he was trying to hide!)

Mom's project is starting to come along. There are a few new pictures in the set here. They found barstools for the breakfast nook that will be once the new countertop arrives, and have samples of new floors!!!

Hailey is such a sweety! I get to hang out with her and Ez and Gretchen alot! Woo hoo!!! See the pictures from this night here.

Sadly, the church where I grew up has sold the building, and I will not be getting married there. That was always one of my dreams. My parents were married there (tho the 'Jesus' in the background was red at the time) and I grew up going to church and school in this building. Sad times. Maybe I will never get married now... My great grandma Dodge painted 'The Reeds' (as we called them) on the baptismal and mom painted the door in the nursery. So, family artwork is waving buh-bye. :-( But, if you want to see more pictures about of the church I grew up in, along with some memories, go here. These pictures are from last week when me and a few cousins went back one more time...

Then we have Jars. I love this band, tho one of my pet peeves about music should indicate otherwise...but, who cares? They are a good band!!! Thank you, Nate, for the ticket!!!

Marcus & Katie have a couple pretty cats. Anyone want them?!? Katie and Marcus have been looking for a good home for Bella.

Last, but not least, Nick and Amy got married this past Saturday. It was a pretty wedding and the food at the reception was amazing! At the reception there was also one of the photo booths, where all the guests got thier picture taken and kept half the pictures and the other half was taped in a guest book for Nick and Amy. That was a really neat idea!!!

No comments: