July 06, 2006

Arise

What a wonderful CD!!!!! I'm soooo excited! Woo Hoo!

This is an awesome CD! I know this without listening to it cuz I was there!!! So when you hear the crowd, I’m part of that – you are hearing me!!!! That is freaking amazing to me. . . . I was actually there when they were recording!!!!!!
*And "Beans and Rice" on the second CD is awesome!!! I'm so glad they put that on there!*

Gorp is good. . . .but the mints are taking over. . . NOOOOOOO!

I may be getting a new computer. Soon (hopefully). A Mac. I am praying my current one can be fixed. Or completely healed by Jesus. (It’s possible!!!)


I have to get new tires for my car next week. Waaa. I wanted to fix my computer!


It’s past my bedtime. Goodnight!


PS – Technology sucks. More on that later. I’m really craving some snap peas right now. Thanks a lot, Janet! ;-)

No comments: