July 02, 2006

Groaner

I am told my hard drive is fried, and that everything on it is lost cuz I knew not how to backup and when I asked about that (before) I never got answers and I never made it to the store to buy an external hard drive to back everything up onto and my DVD burner (the one that I just got!) hasn't been working properly so I have not been able to burn anything to CD to back it up that way....This makes me so upset! I am trying to get over it, but that's not likely to happen for many years.

For that reason I'm over here at Russie's updating my blog cuz I can't at home (duh). I am thoroughly fried (from being out on the boat)! I got a very small lesson on how to drive the boat. It was interesting! Yeah, me.

Last night I saw the new Pink Panther for the first time. Everyone was laughing so much and so hard I will have to watch it alone sometime to catch everything! Quite hilarious.

This is all I have for now, so I think I'll head home and slather myself with Noxema to help the sunburn fade away, and then pick out some movies to bring in to work tomorrow so I have something to do!

Adios for an undermined amount of time.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the first time you've seen it? And you bought it? Or did you rent it?

Kandi said...

Uh-hu! It was a good investment.