July 24, 2006

For Love and Money


Mom's carmel rolls are THE BEST! I LOVE THEM!!!!!
Keys has the second best.

Rick will be estatic to know: I ordered my Mac today. Kris will groan. Dan will cheer. Several others will celebrate. but...I must elborate. I do not want a Mac, it just seems like the best thing to do...and I learned my lesson from the Gateway computer...I have an external hard drive to back up all my stuff on. Yay, me. (yes, I have it before I have the computer...it just worked out that way!)

One thing that is sad for me is that Picasa isn't available for Mac yet. BUMMER! It has become one of my favorite programs...

So, Janet will soon see the return of her laptop! Woo Hoo! And I will be able to relearn how to use the computer and start redoing my resume...yay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to comment earlier... I'M EXTATIC!