August 27, 2006

Boating!

This post is designed to make you, the Reader (all 3 of you!!), very jealous that you did not come join us boating today. Oh! the boating! the fun! the water! the craziness! the jumping fish! the sunny skies! It was a blast!

So, what exactly did you miss?

You missed great drivers...

...and great rides...

You missed jumping the the warm water
(although I was told it was very dirty...)

You missed the wonderful weather...

You missed Kris in all her cuteness...

I promise, Kris, that I won't send this photo to Dr. Pepper
headquarters as proof that you drank something other than DP!
I won't use it to blackmail you, either...
I don't even know what good that would do!
After all, it isn't your fault that all the DP was already gone!

Crazy the colors on some of these pictures!

All the rest of the pictures are here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy flamin okra!!! Take enough pictures?!??

You're insane.

In a good way (mostly).

;)

Anonymous said...

I too wanted to go. Unfortunately, my job never closes and I have to work various weekend shifts. Next time?