August 30, 2006

Hello, I Want to Stay Alive

Thus sayeth me whilst sharing the highways and byways with crazyish drivers. There were three today. I'm convinced that two of them were in cahoots. But, I made it home in one piece. Oh Glory, Hallelujah!

The drive was doomed from the beginning. When trying to take the exit onto 694, this guy decides he doesn't want to turn left anymore, he wants to cross two lanes of traffic and turn right...before I do. I barely missed him. Had my wits been about, I woulda honked. And then he slams on his breaks and sits there for 2 minutes for no apparent reason. Again...brakes won out over the horn. Guys like him should stay off the road....

Then, later, when 694 becomes 3 lanes but two go off to Highway 10, a truck and a SUV decided they wanted to be where I was - the middle lane. Never mind that I was there. Small potatoes. Sheesh!

Then, there was the lady who decided that the people weren't moving fast enuf in front of her so she started laying on her horn....Never mind that we were at a red light!

What is up with all these crazy drivers!?! Go home and stay there!!!!!

I get to brave the roads yet again this fine night - I get to see Katie & Marcus (which doesn't happen much anymore) so pray for my - and the crazies out there - that we don't kill each other trying to get where we're going.

No comments: