August 29, 2006

Looking for Glow

I miss Picasa! If I could have Picasa on Mac, my computer would be complete. Everything would be pretty much perfect. I would gladly leave my days as a Windows user in the dust (at home anyway...).

Picasa has the nifty 'glow' effect that I love! But nothing else really has it. :-( Rick did send me a link for a Mac program that has something similar, but it's still not my 'glow'...pout. Maybe, eventually - sometime down the lane in the long and distant future - I will grow accustomed to Image Tricks 'bloom' and forget about my beloved Picasa 'glow'.

Sigh. I need a new hobby....


Original


Cleaned up in iPhoto


Exposures played with trying
for the 'glow' effect


The Real Glow in Picasa (:-D)


'Bloom' in Image Tricks

(So, tell me: In the end, which program has the better 'glow' effect?? Sigh...I miss Picasa!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet with some messing around you could do it in image tricks, although it might not be as easy as hoped.