August 27, 2006

Sacramentis & Cups

Communion is s'posed to be serious.

I thot.

So, last night during Sacramentis, when each table was to partake of communion together, this comment was made to me about the song playing:
This is me singing in the shower...I had no idea that they had a microphone in there.

HA HA!!!!!!

(WHO IS THEY?!?)

It made us laugh.....

and then there was this:
I have to hold this cuz I noticed that it was making my pants fall down, and I don't want to have a wardrobe malfunction.

HAHAHAHA! My church is so crazy funny! All the people are great!

And then... I have recently discovered something about myself. Knowing now what I know, I laugh almost everytime I shop cuz of it. But I also can save a pretty penny because I know:

I have a cup fetish.

How else can I explain all the cups I have? The list is too numerous to list here - I don't even know how many I have! Whenever I see a cup I like I usually would buy 8-18 (a full set - for when I move!) And since I like alot of different cups....get the picture?

In the basement there is a semi-unfinished corner that Dad said if I bought all the stuff, a cupboard and microwave could be biult - like a mini kitchen! Then I could set out some of my cups to actually use!!!!!!

No comments: