August 18, 2006

KETCHUP

A Reader's Digest update of the past week:

I got a Mac. I still pretty much wish I had gotten not a Mac, but the DSL internet I have now is wonderful. There is also 'Photobooth' that Janet, Mom and I had fun with one night when we were all kinda having a bad day. That was so hilarious that we scared Dad away! He wouldn't come downstairs for the rest of the night...


Jackie had a pirates birthday party! yay! We dressed up like pirates and played pin the patch on the pirate. And there was a pet rat named Ivy that came!


Mark and Heather got married! Yay, them! The weather was perfect - not too hot, not raining. The wedding was at a beautiful farm....fun! Looking at the pictures, most of them are of Sammy and Jack - two cute kids in suits - how can you go wrong? I'll put the pix up in a separate post, tho...this one's gotten a bit long...........

I was introduced to a new TV show. Corner Gas. It is AWESOME! Unfortunately...the only place you can get it from is Amazon....I will have to put it on my wish list for Christmas.

I took another trip thru Oma's Garden. Beautiful as always!


Mom seemingly woke up one day and decided to remodel the kitchen. This is how Dad tells it....we both came home one day and Mom had taken the kitchen cupboard doors off and started sanding everything down. Mom says that her and Dad had talked about it for awhile. All this because we got some new paint for the walls! In the end, there will be a new color on the walls, lighter cupboards, new countertop and sink, and a missing wall....fun! Pictures will be added to Flickr as they are taken (sans another stop in internet).


I took a jaunt thru Banfill again. Haven't been there all summer! I didn't realize that the water was so low....I got to stand in a spot to take a picture where, last fall, I woulda been in the water over my head! Again, pictures in a separate post...

After Banfill I dropped by Lukas's to visit. We had tasty food, walked to the park and then watched Little Bunny FooFoo and Sillyville. Hailey is as cute as ever and Ezra walks now! WOW!


Wednesday night I was able to get tickets for the Twins game. Rick, Holly, Janet, Maddy, Katie, Marcus, Kristina, Travis, Jenni and I all went. It was fun, but I was much too tired. The car I rode in left a little before 10, and (as it usually seems to go) all the fun stuff happened after we left. The good thing, tho, is that the Twinkies won!! Yay for them. I haven't been really interested in watching a game since Kirby retired. There was a slideshow with pictures of him thru the years, which was cool!

No comments: