December 01, 2006

Gimp. That's Me.

my foot is much better than this morning. still tough to walk, but i can do steps much better! i spent the whole day with my frozen bag of veggies on my foot, barely walking at all and my foot up 99% of the time...i have to laugh, cuz this morning i remembered a dream i had last week - i hurt my foot so was limping at the smitty concert, which is this saturday - and guess what!?! i'll be limping!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha LOL.
~~~
at work a co-worker and i had a conversation about if we'd eat the frozen veggies at home when i'm done icing my foot with them. she thot that would be discusting, and i couldn't decide what mom would say about it. on one hand, it's food, we don't throw it out unless it's gone way bad. and the other hand is: i slept with the bag last night. tied to my foot. it became quite mashed up. and then it was going between the freezer and my foot all day today! HUGE grossness factor. i just couldn't decide which mom would choose. so i called her (waking her up from a needed nap) and she said 'of course we'll eat the veggies! we're not gonna throw them!' HA! did that make my co-worker turn inside out. :-D but then when i got home mom said 'now that i realize what the veggies have been thru, we will not be eating them.' so, I GOT BOTH ANSWERS!!!!!!!! how is that for silly???

i should get my car back this afternoon. :-D

tonight is jenni's christmas band concert. yay!!!!!!!!!

No comments: