December 15, 2006

RE: An Email Conversation

From: Friend
To: Me
What are you up to besides the party Saturday?

From: Me
To: Friend
What am I doing??? Well……………too much! I have something every night and stuff during the day up til Christmas! I’m tired. And was VERY crabby yesterday!

From: Friend
To: Me
I am super busy too. I have no free time. Plus I have to pack for a trip. What are you going to do for your birthday?

From: Me
To: Friend
NOTHING. EVERYONE’S TOO BUSY, AS AM I! WHICH IS VERY FINE WITH ME, THE ONLY REASON I STILL REMEMBER I HAVE A B-DAY COMING UP IS BECAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS REMINDING ME.

From: Friend
To: Me
Yes the big 27!

From: Me
To: Friend
BAHUMBUG

From: Friend
To: Me
I am excited for you

From: Me
To: Friend
Don’t be.
Just wait til March!

From: Friend
To: Me
That is true, but I am going to try to embrace my getting old!

From: Me
To: Friend
I ordered my cane and rocking chair last night…and I have taken to discussing pills and aches & pains with others. I AM old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: