December 04, 2006

Quizzing

These are really quite addicting. Especially when they help my avoid doing something I don't want to...

You Are 68% Cynical

You're a full blown cynic... and probably even skeptical of these results.
You have your optimistic moments, but most likely you keep them to yourself.

So true. I found myself wondering if they got the results right, while I was reading 'and probably even skeptical of these results...' How goofy is that? ;-)


What Your Face Says

At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced.

Overall, your true self is moody and dynamic.

With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.

In love, you seem gentle and sensitive.

In stressful situation, you seem like you're oblivious to the stress.

Key words being 'with friends.' Apparently people who don't know me very well call me 'very quiet' while my friends........don't. huh.



You Are 32% Sociopath

From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good.
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!

No comment.


You've Changed 56% in 10 Years

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.

I think I've changed less than they think.


You Are a Beagle Puppy

Cheerful, energetic, and happy go lucky.
And you're sense of smell is absolutely amazing!

I wish. My sense of smell is actually quite bad.


You Are a Prophet Soul

You are a gentle soul, with good intentions toward everyone.
Selfless and kind, you have great faith in people.
Sometimes this faith can lead to disappointment in the long run.
No matter what, you deal with everything in a calm and balanced way.

You are a good interpreter, very sensitive, intuitive, caring, and gentle.
Concerned about the world, you are good at predicting people's feelings.
A seeker of wisdom, you are a life long learner looking for purpose and meaning.
You are a great thinker and communicator, but not necessarily a doer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul

The one that started tonight's quiz binge (an unrestrained and often excessive indulgence)...and I don't feel that the results are necessarily true.


You Were a Fox

A good observer, you often watch others while remaining unseen.
Cunning and courageous, you also have a gentle side.

This one made me laugh. Maybe cuz I would rather jsut watch everyone instead of interact. And I know that all the questions I have will be asked by someone else and answered if I keep quiet long enuf...


Well, too mcuh stalling for tonight. Time to get back to work...

No comments: