October 13, 2005

Cars

It's amazing how much I depend on my car (to have fun...and otherwise). And how much I really really miss my keys right now...no breakfast for me! It's all locked up in my desk at work, the key to which is at the shop cuz my car needs lots a work done, and they were s'posed to have it done last night, so I didn't worry about giving them my whole key chain...until this morning when I went to make myself a cup of hot Russian Tea. blahumbug.
So, as I was saying...I was talking with Jen last night and we were kinda making plans for me to meet her for supper tonight before she had to do the tours at Target Plaza for Art on the Town...until I remembered that I had no car. So, I decided I would just drop off the apple crisp I saved for her at her house...but yet, I have no car!!! So not even that will happen tonight! sigh.
Cars - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

No comments: