October 04, 2005

Welcome Home

Well, the day we have long been waiting for has arrived: Keith is home!
I just picked him up from the bus stop at Northtown. Ya shoulda heard mom on the phone when I called her at Oma's to tell her I was on my way to pick up Keith!!!! :-) And then, due to silly people not being off thier cell phones when I called, Kristina, Aunt Judy and Katie were the first ones to get to talk to him - had to scrap mom's jaw off the floor when I told her that one, too!
Keith is off trying to find the clothes he left here so he can change - all his luggage was lost in Cincinatti.
You can bet that soon, maybe Friday, we will be having a welcome home party for Keith!!! More details on that later...
WOO HOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! maybe i'll see you guys sometime soon....maybe next week? i dunno, gotta check my sched.

Anonymous said...

NOT FRIDAY!!! I AM GOING TO A CONCERT ON FRIDAY! ALREADY HAVE TICKETS! NOOOOOOOT FRIDAY!!! PLEASE!!!