October 09, 2005

Chocolate


Originally uploaded by Kanido.

Wonderful Quotes from my new favorite movie:

Mike Teavee: Who wants a beard?
Willy Wonka: Well, beatniks for one, folk singers and motorbike riders. Y'know. All those hip, jazzy, super cool, neat, keen, and groovy cats. It's in the fridge, daddy-o! Are you hip to the jive? Can you dig what I'm layin' down? I knew that you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother!

Mike Teavee: Why is everything here completely pointless?
Charlie Bucket: Candy doesn't have to have a point. That's why it's candy.

Willy Wonka: Everything in this room is *eat*able. Even I'm *eat*able. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Violet Beauregarde: Are they real people?
Willy Wonka: Of course they're real people. They're Oompa Loompas.
Mr. Salt: Oompa Loompas?
Willy Wonka: Imported. Straight from Loompaland.
Mr. Teavee: There's no such place.
Willy Wonka: What?
Mr. Teavee: Mr Wonka, I teach high school geography, and I'm here to tell you...
Willy Wonka: Well, then, you'll know all about it and oh what a terrible country it is.

Willy Wonka: Good morning, starshine... the earth says hello!

Willy Wonka claps enthusiastically as his special musical showpiece goes up in flames
Willy Wonka: Ha ha ha, wasn't that just magnificent? I thought it was getting a little dodgy in the middle part, but that finale... Wow!

Willy Wonka: Uh, you really shouldn't mumble, because I can't understand a word you're saying.

Mike Teavee: Just put me back in the other way.
Willy Wonka: There is no other way. It's television - not telephone, quite a difference.

Mrs. Gloop: Where does that pipe go?
Willy Wonka: That pipe happens to go to the room where I make the most delicious kind of strawberry-flavoured chocolate-coated fudge.
Mrs. Gloop: Then he will be turned into strawberry-flavoured chocolate-coated fudge? They'll be selling him by the pound all over the world?!
Willy Wonka: No, I wouldn't allow it. The taste would be terrible. Can you imagine Augustus-flavoured chocolate-coated Gloop? Ew. No one would buy it.

Willy Wonka: My name is Willy Wonka.
Veruca Salt: Then shouldn't you be up there?
Willy Wonka: Well, I couldn't very well watch the show from up there, now, could I, little girl?

Willy Wonka: Let's boogie.

Willy Wonka: Ha ha ha ha. You're really weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi kandi,

i just read all these wonka quotes, and they made me laugh alot! i like roald dahl, and i like johnny depp, and now i am beginning to ramble so i will just say, "thanks. you made me laugh." (happy little smile)

heart,

Char.