October 20, 2005

Erik Peter Bleumon

My joke has reached fruitation! I got a few friends believing I actually had a real live boyfriend! (So, Chica - you weren't the only one!!)
Last weekend Marcus picked up a boyfriend for me while he, Katie and Jenni were shopping in Albertville...

Some true facts about this guy:
Name: Erik Peter Bleumon.
He's cold and slimy.
6.75" at full height.
Jessica said he is beautiful. But Pastor John was grossed out by him. (there's a whole 'nother story behind Jess thinking Erik's beautiful...but we'll leave that for some other time!)
He's way short. I can sit and still be taller than him - when he's standing on the chair!!
He's too quiet - never says a word. Not even "Hi!"
He is very dependant on his 'girlfriend' (which I guess would be me...)
Some of the girls really liked that he has muscles...but his legs don't work, so I have to carry him everywhere (see what I mean about being too dependant?)
He fits in my teeny purse.
One major difficulty is that he doesn't breath.



No comments: