October 28, 2005

Undecided Title

Today's mutterings focus on...cheese. Or not...this subject is far too sensitive right now!

YAY! I finally got everyone who had a say to OK a huge project at work...just in time to send it off to the printers and go home for the weekend! Too bad if they think of anything else to change!!! 'Nuf said on this...on to bigger, better things! :-)

Right now, I am going to copy some friends and thank some awesome people in my life right now...

Katie - I cannot express in words how much Kat means to me. We have grown up together, thru the hard and good times, thru thick and thin. We have the kind of friendship that grows stronger with time and thru each heartache. Our friendship is golden and can never be replaced, discarded, or replicated.

Deb - Oh! Deb!! Deb is so funny and outgoing and...just completely extraordinary. Shereaches out and draws people into her. Deb accepts me as I am, with all my flaws and weirdness and...

Heidi - It's so great to dream together! We talk every week for hours and never run out of things to say...I usually say goodnight after 11 when I have to get up for work the next day. Heidi is incredible! Sometime, I will make it to Michigan to visit, Chica!!!

Jen - Jen is so amazing. She is one of the...3 people I have 'clicked' with in my entire life. I always wanted an older brother, but I got something much much better - and older sister!

Aunt Judy - Always have I looked up to Aunt Judy...Even tho I shouldn't have a favorite aunt, Aunt Judy most definitely is my favorite. But so much more than a favorite aunt, she is one of my favorite people in the whole world. She inspires me to be a better person. Her opinion is important to me. She teaches me to be more giving. By comparison, I fell oh-so selfish next to her. I miss the times when we would go out to eat and visit - just the two of us. We should do that soon!

FYi - if I ever tell you "You crack me up!" it is a HUGE complement!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey wow! I get complimented by Kandi a lot!! Like, AAAA LOTTT!!! lol. That's just cuz I'm the most hilarious one of all the land. Or not. Probably Biff, The Bandit, or Josiah would take that slot.