October 25, 2005

Fun Times

This past weekend Nate and his friend Abe came for a visit! YAY! This is the weekend in a (very small) nutshell, with links to the pictures. If you want more details, email me! OH! The goods times we had, all the laughs and jokes and...just everything!!
They surprised Deb and I at Deb & Katie's Friday night...when the garage door opened I figured it was Nate, but I never expected Nate would be in his Gorilla costume!!!
The next day, a group of us gathered at D&K's for a late, great breakfast and headed out to the Battle Creek Park close to there. It was beautiful out!!
After that, most of the people had other places to go and the rest of us went to MOA for some fun. We ate at Kokomo's Island Cafe and tried on stuff at the Cowboy Store, among other things.
Sunday, the girls (Deb, Katie and I) went to Marcus' (where Nate & Abe were staying), made lunch and buttered up Nate (I believe Abe had been buttered up the night before) before heading off to Jenni's concert (which was AWESOME!) Then we went to Coldstone (brrrr) and then to church, where after we ... had to say goodbye to Nate and Abe. :-(

No comments: