January 15, 2007

Cold - So Cold

I'm cold. Very cold. But warming up. My poor, poor runny nose is thawing and keeping me busy...but I will redirect myself now.

I took a half day off work to visit a haunt of mine that has been neglected by me. It was a perfect day to go get pictures of the fresh snow. And boy, was it fresh! Kept whistling at mom.....may not be able to bring her back there til the snow if gone. (snicker)

Which reminds me....I'm hungry! Had some oatmeal this morning but nothing else. I'm home now, so when I get to making the cake that I want (which is ironic as I dislike cake, but have been craving a piece of this particular one for some time now). So....maybe I'll take it to Monday Night Live, cuz they always tell me to bring my cake around whenever I have one...

Anyway, Mom and I went to Springbrook today! Great place. Brought back memories of a couple Autums ago when I snapped some amazing pictures, but thru a series of sad, sad events, I have the originals no longer, just little thumbnails. (I try to not be bitter - it's not working yet!)

All this to say......I will put some up later! Cake and late lunch calls me for now. Something warm to warm me up! YAY!

No comments: