January 02, 2007

Photo Update Part 2

New Years Eve Night. Snow. Pretty - but nasty to drive in. After having stayed inside, downstairs all day working on this and that, I came up to head over to Russies for their party and saw this:


Waaa! I woulda cried, but I resisted since the tears would freeze on my face and what a silly sight that would be walking into Russies for a happy event! I like snow. I really do. But I HATE DRIVING IN IT!!!! The roads by my house were all nicely plowed and salted by the time I went home several hours later!









But moving on to Russies.....I was excited to see that Lukas' where there - I haven't seen them in FOREVER! I missed seeing them all (yes, Dan too).

Katie and Marcus were there, and Oma and Holly and my parents and some of Kristina's school friends. Yes, the Russie's were there, too. It would be weird to have a party without any of them there!

Aunt Judy made some amazing soup, and there was tons of cookies. A few veggies. And McDonald's showed up as well. (I'm getting hungry!)

Ez had Mickey D's

Hailey jumped of the couch...


Gretchen also (finally) finished the baby blanket
she's been working on for forever. :-)
Won't the baby be glad to have it now that it's cold outside!!!

Peek-a-Boo!

Ez tried to kill himself reaching for the lamp
(it didn't work...he just got brought downstairs!)

Funny game. Very long. VERY entertaining!

Gretchen made fudge!!! Her fudge is my favorite. NUM!


Hailey took this picture, and a few others.
Maybe that's why my camera broke?

After my camera flash quit it was tougher getting good people pictures.

But I got some very nice ones all the same.

No comments: