January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Just got back from Russie's! I hadn't planned on staying, but...I did. It was fun! 2 sick kids were there (being Hailey and Ezra!) and Katie & Marcus and Kristina and Oma and Aunt Judy and Uncle Ren and Gretchen and...a whole buncha other people!

We watching movies, played games, the was a puzzle going, tons of food, Gretchen made her most awesomest fudge, and Hailey and Ezra were hilarious (as they always are). Pictures on flicker, I will post some here later today perhaps, otherwise check out flicker later.

And a sad little tid-bit that no one else will think is sad: my camera went ka-put. The flash started popping and sparking and smelling funny and now the pictures look funny if I use any setting with the flash. Poor me. I can't afford a new camera right now! But, it does give me an excuse to get a new one...just can't get the one I was hoping to save my money for...bummer.

Good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you right this in the dark? I mean, picturees? come on! That one made me laugh, though..Picturees. Hee.

Anonymous said...

I mean write. I guess I was righ---WRIting in the dark. ;)

Anonymous said...

It's the late night
Why would you blog after you got home!?