January 24, 2007

Holding My Breath

I need new tires.

Yikes.

Since the car accident I've known I needd them, but who has the money?? Well...last week I was able to save up enuf to get some! But...I know nothing of tires, so had to wait for Dad to help me out.

Finally, tonight I said that my car was driving funny and could dad please see if it's cuz of the tires. So, we decided we'd fill the car up with gas and check the tires out...but! After asking several times, by the time we got to the gas station the gas had gone from $1.82 to $2.09. So I skip the gas.

And Dad tells me 'You have a bulge on a tire. Who knows when it'll blow...sometime this week probably.' Gee, thanks! I've been asking from help for a week for getting new tires! So, after spending an hour on the web figuring out what tires to get (from Dad's experiences and stranger's reviews) we settled on a some tires to get. Woo Hoo!

But the sad part is, I can't get the tires til SATURDAY cuz where I'm getting them from is booked til then.

Until Saturday, January 27 at 10 am, I will be holding my breath, trying really hard to not freak out anymore than I already am and pray that the bulge doesn't burst....

ACK.





(PS - I won't literally be holding my breath til Saturday, I'd die...but I will be on pins and needles when I drive and won't be doing any extra driving!)


That is my story for the night. I must sleep!

No comments: