January 15, 2007

Crazy Libs

The Person Who Did Stuff To Me

As I was meandering sarcastically down the sea one fine summer's hours, the most obnoxious, short dude accidentally ate me, stopping me in my tracks. "Look here," I said, pawing my eye at him politely, "That was terribly fat of you. I demand an apology."

The dude flirted at me jokingly and ate me again, this time with both ears.

"Excuse me!" I said, this time more whimsically. "Desist at once, or I shall be forced to kiss you. You're a very yellow dude, I must say."

"I can't stop," the dude said cleverly. "You see, my mother was a clerk, my father was ripped, and the trauma was just too much. I'm pale as a horse, I'm hard to say."

At hearing his fluffy story, I felt for him. But I praised the scaly maniac anyway and moved on.

 

 

Get more here!

No comments: